Predator Pool Cues - IKON Series - IKON3-3 - C4 Technology - Figured curly maple - Warm micarta - Rich cocobolo - Low Deflection - No Wrap
Make your next victory a masterpiece.
Introducing the latest generation of Predator Ikon cues. Superbly designed and beautifully crafted, the latest generation of Ikons are more than just optically engaging, they’re performance built. Constructed with Predator’s title capturing C4+ construction and arriving with either the 314 or Z low-deflection shaft, your next cue, and your next performance can be a work of art.
Pool Cue Specifications: Ikon3-3 / IKON Series
Make each stroke a part of your own personal masterpiece. Each magnificent Ikon cue is constructed with Predator’s patented C4+ technology, fine exotic woods, warm micarta, and matching six-diamond inlaid ring sets – making them as accurate as they are beautiful.
- Tip : 12.75mm, 8 layered Predator medium Victory tip
- Ferrule : V-Tek Ferrule with Vault Plate
- Shaft : 29" 10 iMatch paired radial spliced Hardrock maple pieces with a 15" Pro Taper
- Pin : Uni-Loc
- Collar : P3 collar
- Forearm : Figured curly maple with cocobolo and abolone alternating points. Below the points are oval figured curly maple with abolone and micarta diamonds.
- Wrap : None, Cream handle
- Butt Sleeve : Oval figured curly maple with abolone and micarta diamond inlays
- Butt Plate : Cream with black IKON logo
- Bumper : Threaded black rubber with Predator logo
- This cue is weight changeable with Predator P3 weight bolts. Model # WBP3
- This cue comes with joint protectors
- 3 Six-diamond ring sets
- Figured curly maple
- Warm micarta
- Rich cocobolo
- Brilliant abalone shell
- 6 points
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime
- Model: Ikon3-3 - PREIK33
ENHANCING THE FEEL
This is C4+ in a nutshell: Four perfectly formed wedges fit snugly together, slipped into a sleeve of exotic wood, then reinforced with phenolic, one of the strongest materials on Earth. If you want equipment you can trust, C4+ is an innovation you can’t ignore. You’ll notice the solid, sturdy feel the second you pick it up, you’ll hear that satisfying “thunk” as soon you make contact with the cue ball, and you’ll get accustomed to feeling pure, positive feedback on your shots, quickly forgetting what that negative “buzz” ever felt like.
- 4-PIECE CORE
THE KEY TO BETTER STRAIGHTNESS
C4+’s four-piece splice eliminates the need for the threaded weight bolt that joins the forearm and handle on most cues, meaning your cue is stronger, straighter and more stable, especially over the long haul.
- SLEEVE TECHNOLOGY
FOR HIGHER FIGURED EXOTIC WOODS
The inherent strength and stability of C4+ lets us experiment with sleeves of exotic wood and delicate inlay work you typically don’t find on technological powerhouses like Ikon and Blak. Their unprecedented combination of form and function would not be possible without C4+ at the core.
- PHENOLIC PARTS
FOR REINFORCED CONSTRUCTION
We begin with Phenolic, one of the strongest materials known to man, add a Uni-Loc® pin encased in a Phenolic core and replace the wooden joint components with Phenolic too. The effect of all this added strength is a total elimination of wood movement for pure feedback and lifetime concentricity.
Absolute Cues is a authorized retailer of: